TCP/IP Test Server
TCP/IP Test Server is a comprehensive testing tool that allows socket programmers to develop client side applications that open sockets and communicate with this server. The server allows the programmer to:
(1) Specify multiple IP Addresses and Ports to listen upon.
(2) Control the connection including forcing a disconnection.
(3) Send messages to a specific client connection.
(4) View messages received from clients.
(5) Log all messages received from clients.
(6) Send files of test data at a user controlled rate of Transmission.
(7) Echo all messages received back to the originating client.